Saturday, August 14, 2010

catching up?

I am so bad at this.

I find it very easy to walk by my computer and through down some simple musing about my children or my day into my Facebook. So easy, in fact, that I do it quite often all day long.

I opened this blog last night to discover that the background art in my blog had been removed by the creator of the artwork. It's been so long since I've been here, that I had no idea. Wonder when that happened?

Unfortunately, now is not the time to write a solid entry b/c we're about to walk out the door for a rather busy day. Which is bad timing, for I actually have things to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Proverbs 22:6 “Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it”

Followers